Custom Search

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Obama Set to Sign Away Our Whole Economic System Today

080405_obama

I never thought that I would wish bad things for America, but today I do.  I sincerely hope that the economy makes no moves toward recovery that can in any way be twisted by the media into being a result of this Bill.  If that happens, say goodbye to America as an economic superpower and say hello to an America as just another Western European welfare state.

From its inception, America has operated under the belief that government is at best a necessary evil.  As time passed we’ve looked more and more towards the government for the answers to our problems and have successfully turned our once austere government into a massive behemoth constantly trying to intrude into our lives. 

Nothing lasts forever, and I always suspected American superiority would end this way, but I always figured it would be much more gradual.  You’ve got to hand it to Obama, he wasted no time in bringing his “change,” and boy is it a doozy.

Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments:

Post a Comment