Custom Search

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Why can't I get a credit card? - MSN Money

credit-cards 

Why can't I get a credit card? - MSN Money

This guy’s sense of entitlement when it comes to getting credit cards is half the reason the economy is in the mess its in now.  Why do people think they have some kind of right to borrow money?  Whether it’s borrowing money for a house or borrowing money in the form of credit cards, it’s not a right. 

If you make it a “right” to borrow money, then you must necessarily take away someone’s right not to lend money. 

1 comment:

  1. I have a 740 credit score and I can't get a credit card. Does that mean that I have a sense of entitlement? Not that I have a "right" to credit, but it certainly boggles the mind how I could have a good credit score, but companies will not extend credit to me.

    ReplyDelete